Responding to COVID-19
May 2, 2020
Updated: April 21, 2020
Events that are impacted:
- Physical gathering for Sunday Morning Worship is on hold. Videos are available online each Sunday morning.
- The WEEKDAY DROP-IN schedule has been adjusted. See Calendar for exceptions.
- The Drop-in will be open from 10:00 to 12:30 Monday to Friday. Please note, there is a limit of 25 people at a time.
- No Evening Gatherings or other onsite programming until further notice
As a church community, we are seeking to make wise decisions that address the safety of our community and city and the well-being of the people amongst whom we minister on a daily basis.
In light of the COVID-19 pandemic:
- Attendance in the DROP-IN is limited to 25 people.
- If you are not feeling well – whether it be flu or cold – or have travelled internationally within the past 2 weeks, please do not attend the drop-in. If you show signs of flu or cold, you will be asked to leave.
- if you are exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19, please go to Mount Carmel clinic to be tested.
- We will have antiseptic wipes available for you at the door.
- Given the circumstances, we will avoid handshakes, high-fives, and other such contacts.
- Bathrooms are stocked with hand soap and paper towel. Let’s make a habit of washing our hands well.
- We are taking precautions in cleaning, washing of surfaces, showers, door handles, etc.