We have restarted our Sunday morning services.
Here’s a few things you will need to know about the re-open:
There are MANY restrictions that will impact our gathering. But we feel the value of physically gathering out-weighs the adjustments we will need to make. Isolation has highlighted how important being together is for our health and while the restrictions have been necessary, we feel it is important to begin creating opportunities to gather together again.
- We are allowed to have 30 people per floor. A live video feed will be available on the main floor.
- You will be greeted at the door, given some hand sanitizer, and your name will be taken down as a requirement for contact tracing.
- Masks must be worn when entering or moving around the building or while/if you are singing.
- Social distancing requirements are in effect. Family groups/cohorts are permitted to sit together.
- Minimize getting out of your chair and walking around during the service.
- Coffee will be available and will be served to you.
Your cooperation is appreciated. There a number of volunteer opportunities on Sunday mornings. If you would like more information on that, click here to send Dave an email.